Terms & Conditions
Terms of Service (“Terms”)
Last updated: January 15, 2016.
Please read these Terms of Service (“Terms”, “Terms of Service”) carefully before using the Addis24.com website (the “Service”) operated by Addis24.com (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
Our Service allows you to view, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for the Content that you post to the Service, including its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
By posting Content to the Service, you grant us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. You retain any and all of your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Service and you are responsible for protecting those rights. You agree that this license includes the right for us to make your Content available to other users of the Service, who may also use your Content subject to these Terms.
You represent and warrant that:
1. The Content is yours (you own it) or you have the right to use it and grant us the rights and license as provided in these Terms.
2. The posting of your Content on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of any person.
3. You must not upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable.
4. You must not use the Services to harass, threaten, impersonate, or intimidate anyone.
5. You must not upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available any content that is in violation of copyright, trademark or other law protecting intellectual property in any jurisdiction, or that violates an individual’s publicity or privacy rights.
6. You must not violate or breach any applicable law or regulation in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to laws governing intellectual property rights, online conduct or online content).
7. You must not upload, download, transmit or otherwise make available any videos that harms or interferes (or has the potential to harm or interfere) with any one (including any Services).
8. You must not commit (or conspire to commit) any criminal offense or otherwise use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
9. You must not cause (or allow to be caused) any event which gives rise to any civil liability of any kind.
10. You must be 13 years of age or older to be on our site.
11. User name must be your first name or short nick name.
12. We have the right to ban individuals who abuse the comment. Your post could be edited/deleted.
13. Terms and Conditions may be changed at any time.
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. It is our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on the Service infringes the copyright or other intellectual property infringement (“Infringement”) of any person.
If you are a copyright owner, or authorized on behalf of one, and you believe that the copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement that is taking place through the Service, you must submit your notice in writing to the attention of “Copyright Infringement” of firstname.lastname@example.org and include in your notice a detailed description of the alleged Infringement.
You may be held accountable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) for misrepresenting that any Content is infringing your copyright.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Addis24.com.
Addis24.com has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Addis24.com shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
We may terminate or suspend your account immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if you breach the Terms.
Upon termination, your right to use the Service will immediately cease. If you wish to terminate your account, you may simply discontinue using the Service.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Ethiopia and International law, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.